Oregon Ski Accident Attorney
Thousands of people enjoy Oregon’s ski slopes each year. What they perhaps do not realize is that the second they step the strap on their skis or snowboards, they are subject to a complicated system of ski law. Skiing is an exciting but dangerous sport, and accidents are far more likely on the slopes than in most other sports. From potentially dangerous terrain to other skiers, there’s no shortage of hazards while skiing. Because of the many different scenarios, it’s important to seek help from an experienced ski accident attorney in Oregon.
- You are skiing on Mount Bachelor and you are hit by another skier or a ski instructor?
- A chairlift at Mount Hood malfunctions causing you to fall out?
- Your snowboard is defectively manufactured, causing you to lose control on the slopes?
- Any of those accidents cause you injuries?
- You are potentially entitled to monetary damages.
A large variety of legal claims can arise from a single skiing accident, possibly implicating many different parties:
- The company responsible for the running and upkeep of the ski area
- Employees of that company
- Other skiers
- The manufacturer of your equipment
- The store where you brought or leased your equipment, and their suppliers
Each case has unique facts that need to be unraveled:
Whom does the law hold responsible? Whom can you sue? Whom should you sue? Perhaps most importantly, when do you have to act?
IMPORTANT: From the time of your injury within an Oregon ski resort, you may have as little as 180 days to act. Don’t delay—Call Oregon Ski Lawyer Richard Rizk today at (503) 245-5677.
Learn More About Oregon Ski Accidents
- What to do if you are in a ski accident in Oregon
- The basics of Oregon ski law
- Inherent risks of skiing in Oregon
- Ski area operator liability in Oregon
- Oregon man-made structures
- Ski Spectators in Oregon
- Other skiers & assumption of risk in Oregon
- Retaliation after a ski collision in Oregon
- Products liability in Oregon
- Punitive damages in Oregon
- Ski Lift Accidents in Oregon
- Oregon Waivers & releases
- Skier rescue in Oregon
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“Mr. Rizk was assertive, thorough, creative and caring. He helped me through one of the roughest times in my life and in the end I got the benefits and justice I deserved.”